Ellis Resident Survey Program
A resounding 71% of consumers claim reviews from family members or friends exert a “great deal” or “fair amount” of influence on the decision to use or not use a particular company, brand or product. (Harris Interactive, June 2010). Therefore, understanding why customers are willing to recommend is critical to your business.
71% of consumers claim reviews from family members or friends exert a “great deal” or “fair amount” of influence
Does customer experience play a vital role in the likelihood to recommend your apartment community to a friend of colleague? How does the customer’s experience impact customer conversations, reviews, and social media interactions that in turn influence your potential residents?
The Ellis Resident Survey program is designed to help you understand your residents. Not merely a satisfaction survey, we measure the Customer Experience. Based on Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology developed by Bain & Company, the questions are subjective and designed to solicit emotional feedback to better understand what drives the customer’s decision to recommend the community to a friend or colleague (otherwise known as Customer Loyalty).
Using Customer Loyalty as the metric and statistics, we can directly correlate this loyalty with customer behavior (your residents’ likelihood to renew). When you can use loyalty scores to make early predictions of customer behavior, you are then enabled to drive process improvements to increase resident retention and boost net operating income.
The Ellis Resident Survey Program at a Glance
- Survey 365 days a year
- Triggered distribution of resident surveys by transactions at the property level
- Addresses the following FIVE touch points with unique Survey content
(Lead conversion, Move in, Maintenance, Renewal, Move out)
Standard Resident Survey Components
- Survey and Question Design
- Integration with Accounting /CRM
- Email Delivery of Surveys / Reminders
- Housing and Easy Extraction of Data
- Layered Reporting
- Benchmark Reporting
- Email Delivery of ‘Action Alerts’
Ellis Resident Survey Program Added Efficiencies
- Customer Loyalty Focus
- Integration with Mystery Shopping Report Scores & Data
- Call To Action
- Easy to Implement Action Plans
- Real-time Notification of New Resident Survey Data
- Easy-to-understand workflow design
For information on our Resident Survey Program as part of our Integrated Customer Experience Program, contact us.
Click on the Report to View Past Ellis Loyalty Benchmark Reports:
- 2Q 2015 – The Benefit of Responding to Customer Feedback